Selenium Training at SMC will help you in understanding the new generation automation testing tool to automate web based application/Mobile application. Selenium is also the core technology in countless other browser automation tools, APIs and frameworks. In the current everchanging scenarios, manual testing is getting obsolete and companies looking for technical professionals who can handle Automation efficiently which result in cost reduction. It’s open source tool, evolving everyday with the help of automation experts.
Who all Can Benefit from Selenium Testing
- Manual Testing Engineers
- Quality Analyst
- Freshers/College Graduates
- Software Developers
- Engineers who want to learn Automation testing
Detailed Course Content for Selenium Testing
1. Basics of Manual Testing
- Types of testing
- Development life cycle
- Testing Life cycle
- Bug Life Cycle
- Different Development Models – waterfall & Agile
2. Basics of Selenium
- Why Selenium
- Selenium Vs Other Automation tool (QTP)
- Selenium Components Core IDE RC Webdriver & Grid
3. Selenium IDE
- IDE Features
- Installing and Configuring IDE
- Inspecting elements in IDE
- Recording and Playback the scripts
- Building test cases
- Running test cases
4. Selenium Webdriver (2.0)
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- Create project
- Create and run tests
- Executing tests on Multiple browsers Debugging tests
- Using locators (ID, Class, Name, xpath, css)
- Choosing locating Strategies
- Handeling Securities popups/alerts/Dialog boxes
- Error Handeling
- Working with Various Web Elements
5. Advanced Selenium Webdriver
- Complex xpath construction(relative xpath, xpath for tables)
- Attachment using native window
- Handeling iFrame/Frame
- File Upload/Download
- UP Mapping/Object Map
- Data Handeling
- Waits in Selenium
- Automating Web Table and creating generic libraryd
6. Selenium Grid
- Hub and Node Concepts
- Configuatio of Selenium Grid
- Executing test using Selenium Grid and Testing
7. Automation Framework
- What is Automation Framework?
- Data driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Page Object Model
- Reading the data from external files (Excel)
- Executing test in parallel using Selenium and TestNG
- Hands on Experience
8. Advanced Automation Framework Understanding
- Selenium Integration with build tool. (MAVEN)
- Database testing using selenium
- Integration with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Common Automation platform development for Desktop, REST api, Mobile Automation
- Once you are successfully through the project, you will be awarded with SM Consultant's Selenium Testing Completion Certificate.
- SM Consultant certification has industry recognition and we are the preferred training partner for many organization's.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ'S)
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
SM Consultant is committed to provide you an awesome learning experience through world-class content and best-in-class instructors for Selenium Testing. We will create an ecosystem through this training, that will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you in resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training. However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording or scheduled demo sessions and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
At SM Consultant, we pride ourselves on hiring and retaining the most qualified and experienced instructors in the industry. All of our instructors are certified professionals in their respective subjects. Our instructors typically have 15 or more years of real-world experience working for leading companies, allowing them to apply current trends and relevant examples to help students relate to the course material and retain more information.
You can Call us at our US Number +1.650.585.2312 OR India Number +91.8019490782 OR Email us at email@example.com . We shall be happy to assist you.
Selenium Testing Reviews
Overall learning experience: