Node.js Training at SM Consultant helps you develop applications using Node JS. This training will help you understand and use Node.js to execute scripts, Representational State Transfer, rest and reading POST data, Connecting to RDBMS and NoSQL databases and Creating a package. Participants will also get to understand how to deploy Node JS applications. This training would focus and ensure that the participants are comfortable using various Node JS components.
Who all Can Benefit from Node JS Training
- UI Developers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Developers
Detailed Course Content for Node JS Training
1. Introduction to Node.js
- what is nodejs and why
- Advantages and dis
- How js different (java vs node)
2. NodeJS Basics
- Downloading and installing NodeJS
- Create a simple node application
- The NodeJS Terminal
- NodeJS package manager NPM
- Creating a package for managing your application
3. Node Modules
- What is a module
- Require and module exports
- Using core modules
4. File System
- Node apps and managing a file system
- Creating and deleting files and directories
5. HTTP and HTTPs
- Making a simple server
- When to use HTTP and HTTPs
- Server ports and listening
- HTTP requests and responses
- Request and response headers and body
- Creating a response to incoming requests
- Building a simple HTTP server with static files
- What is the express framework
- How it differs to using HTTP and other core modules
- Creating an express application
7. Express Server
- Making an HTTP internal server
- Attaching express to an external server
- The role of semantic requests
- USE, GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc.
8. Advance Nodejs
- Socket progaramming
- Real time communication with node
- Accessing nodejs with database
- Creating chat server with nodejs
9. RESTful APIs
- What does RESTful mean?
- Manipulating data via a route
- Typical semantic requests for routing an API
- Persisting data through JSON
- The role of database technology
- Once you are successfully through the project, you will be awarded with SM Consultant's Node JS Training Completion Certificate.
- SM Consultant certification has industry recognition and we are the preferred training partner for many organization's.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ'S)
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
SM Consultant is committed to provide you an awesome learning experience through world-class content and best-in-class instructors for Node JS Training. We will create an ecosystem through this training, that will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you in resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training. However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording or scheduled demo sessions and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
At SM Consultant, we pride ourselves on hiring and retaining the most qualified and experienced instructors in the industry. All of our instructors are certified professionals in their respective subjects. Our instructors typically have 15 or more years of real-world experience working for leading companies, allowing them to apply current trends and relevant examples to help students relate to the course material and retain more information.
You can Call us at our US Number +1.650.585.2312 OR India Number +91.8019490782 OR Email us at email@example.com . We shall be happy to assist you.
Node JS Training Reviews
Overall learning experience: